How to Apply Wedding Party Makeup -- powered by ehow
- So, as a rule of thumb, you want the bridal party to have a similar look in their makeup.
- Keep the makeup classic, but enhance the eyes a little bit for this occasion.
- Add a half lash of false lashes on the corner of the eyes to open up the eyes
- Use a slightly dark liner, or black liner with a little bit of the plum eyeshadow shaded over to add some color (plum enhances any eye color!)
- Put bronzer on the face to warm up the skin
- Use a soft pink blush to brighten up the face and give some color.
- Last but not least, add a soft pink lip gloss.
As you can see, this type of makeup look will look great on almost all types of skin tones and will make any one of your bridesmaids feel beautiful and polished.