When it comes to packing up my beach bag, I have been using the same method for years. SPF, a cowboy hat, bikini cover up, some hair conditioner (that doubles as a body moisturizer), lip balm, and my newest addition....some amazing cleansing wipes for the body and face. And most important? My books. Don't even try to convert me to a kindle. I love getting my books worn and used. This month's obsession is the amazing Tina Fey. Beach perfection.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- AmLactin Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Easy Braided Hairstyles for Summer
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Rosebud Salve
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Summer Hair with Sassoon Salon
- KeraPure Keratin Blowout Extender