When it comes to packing up my beach bag, I have been using the same method for years. SPF, a cowboy hat, bikini cover up, some hair conditioner (that doubles as a body moisturizer), lip balm, and my newest addition....some amazing cleansing wipes for the body and face. And most important? My books. Don't even try to convert me to a kindle. I love getting my books worn and used. This month's obsession is the amazing Tina Fey. Beach perfection.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Judith August The Everything Pencil
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Glamcor Professional
- Cle de Peau Beaute Makeup for Spring 2010 Vera Wang Collection
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look