When it comes to packing up my beach bag, I have been using the same method for years. SPF, a cowboy hat, bikini cover up, some hair conditioner (that doubles as a body moisturizer), lip balm, and my newest addition....some amazing cleansing wipes for the body and face. And most important? My books. Don't even try to convert me to a kindle. I love getting my books worn and used. This month's obsession is the amazing Tina Fey. Beach perfection.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- The best things for great lashes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Try On Studio
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- Red Carpet Triangle Eye Shadow Tricks
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- LUSH CoCo Lotion