When it comes to packing up my beach bag, I have been using the same method for years. SPF, a cowboy hat, bikini cover up, some hair conditioner (that doubles as a body moisturizer), lip balm, and my newest addition....some amazing cleansing wipes for the body and face. And most important? My books. Don't even try to convert me to a kindle. I love getting my books worn and used. This month's obsession is the amazing Tina Fey. Beach perfection.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Reader Spotlight
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Hair and Makeup Ideas to Speed up Your Morning Routine
- Makeup Wars: Favorite Oils for Face and Body
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!