When it comes to packing up my beach bag, I have been using the same method for years. SPF, a cowboy hat, bikini cover up, some hair conditioner (that doubles as a body moisturizer), lip balm, and my newest addition....some amazing cleansing wipes for the body and face. And most important? My books. Don't even try to convert me to a kindle. I love getting my books worn and used. This month's obsession is the amazing Tina Fey. Beach perfection.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Try On Studio
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Q&A with Master Artist Dick Smith
- The Best Brow Products!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Hooded Eye Makeup Secrets by GreeneStreetBeauty!
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle