Some fools may argue that beauty and brains cannot co-exist in the same woman but Natalie Portman is a living example of such a being. This A-list actress is not only drop dead gorgeous she also has a brain twice the size of her petite body. With a degree in Psychology from Harvard (yes, HARVARD) and her involvement in such organizations as Shoes4Africa and Free the Children, we’d say this is one beauty that truly radiates from the inside out. One of our favorite looks on Natalie was the one she wore to the 2009 Oscars. It’s colorful yet natural, and her beautiful skin and dreamy eyes seem impossible to ignore. To recreate this look for yourself, you’ll need the following:
- For skin that glows like Natalie’s, prep with a moisturizer and primer for your skin type and then use a luminizing foundation like Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation.
- The coverage is perfect for leaving you with a look that’s lit from within instead of a shiny oil slick.
- Set the look with Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Powder for shine control without a cakey appearance.
- To give cheeks a pop of color and warm the skin tone, add a mauve colored blush.
- We like Laura Geller’s Baked ImPRESSions Blush in the shade “Coffee Berry”.
- If you’re lucky enough to have eyes as intriguing as Natalie’s then total cheers to you!
- While any eye color will work with this look, a brown eye is likely to work best, so here’s to all of you brown eyed girls!
- To really enhance the color, use a medium shade of purple on the upper lid as well as the lower lash line.
- We love Maybelline’s Expert Wear Trio Eyeshadow in the shade, “Positively Purple”. It comes with three shades of purple, one certain to match every skin tone.
- Next draw a thin line brown eyeliner like NYX Eyeliner in Dark Brown, along the top lashline and another along the bottom water line.
- Finish the eyes with several coats of black lengthening mascara like Chanel’s Inimitable.
- To complete this look, add a bit of shine and color to lips with a pretty mauve gloss. We love Korres’ Cherry Full Color Gloss in the shade, “Mauve Pink Shimmer”.
- Pairing this look with a sleek up-do will truly make your face the main attraction of the evening.
- This look can be worn for day or evening, and is versatile enough to be complimented by formal evening attire or jeans and a t-shirt.