Today's question is how to give yourself a complete rocker makeover. Well, as you can see, we've already done a mini rocker makeover with our lovely model creating exaggerated theatrical eyes with lashes, a deep black eyeliner and some glitter, but now I'm going to show you how to take it to that next level and really make it intense.
- We're going to go over the black eyeliner with a deep black matte eye shadow that has a tint of blue in it to really bring out her blue eyes.
- We're going to go very heavy with this and take this all the way around the eye.
- Now, when you are using darker colors you want to make sure that you have a brush on hand to wipe away any shadow fall out.
- The great thing about having the glitter underneath is that it shines through and adds a great depth to this eye look.
- Next, I'm going to take a cranberry eye shadow and blend into this crease to really make sure it's getting that extra drama.
- Cranberry eye shadow is a great way to add intensity to any smoky eye look.
- Now, with an eyeliner brush go under the eye with that same dark blue eye shadow. It's a very pretty but still intense rocker look as you can see.
- The great thing about this is you can keep adding more for whatever intensity you like. Now we're going to finish the other eye and then complete the look with a dark burgundy lip.
- I'm going to add a dark, really beautiful burgundy color to complete this rocker look.
There you go, a complete rocker look. Remember to try different colors, burgundies, cranberries, deep black blues and play with it. As always, keep the base of the liner black and work from there.