Today I'm going to show you how to freshen up your face. We all get tired, and during the day with work and errands our makeup can sometimes get a little dry and a little cakey. The easiest way that I like to keep the makeup and the look of your face fresh throughout the day is to use a makeup spritzer. makeup spritzers usually contain a really fine amount of essential oils, antioxidants and water that help keep your face moisturized and also keeps the makeup from drying out or looking cakey. I simply keep a thermal spring water spray in my purse at all times. Every few hours throughout the day, I hold the can six inches away from my face and spray it lightly on my face, not to wet it, but to just moisten it enough to give a fresh glow and refresh your makeup. If you have oiler skin, look for a facial spray that has teakwood oil in it, which will help to keep your face refreshed and your oil at bay.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Easy Summer Beauty with Walgreens!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Mirvaso Topical Gel for Rosacea
- The Magic of Velcro Rollers
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Sets
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Le Edge Exfoliation Tool
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle