Today's question is what nail polish to wear with silver shoes. Well, silver is a very bright and bold color on its own so you don't want to clash with that. I would suggest white, clear or if you'd like a darker color, look into a deep gray slate or why not even try black. Those colors are very on trend right now and won't compete with the bright color of the silver. Here are some of my favorites:
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- Friday Top 5- Best Luminizers
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Try On Studio
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!