Today’s question is what nail polish to wear with silver shoes. Well, silver is a very bright and bold color on its own so you don’t want to clash with that. I would suggest white, clear or if you’d like a darker color, look into a deep gray slate or why not even try black. Those colors are very on trend right now and won’t compete with the bright color of the silver. Here are some of my favorites:
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Talika Lipocils
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Reader Spotlight
- Hair and Makeup Ideas to Speed up Your Morning Routine
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!