*This is a sponsored post for U by Kotex, who provided me products to review*
I am often asked what I carry around in my ridiculously large handbag. You see, I carry a very big Marry Poppins type bag, filled with all my daily necessities and possible needs. I feel naked without my bags and my things. I have tried in the past to downsize, but it is just not happening!
Here is what is currently in my handbag:
- Handbag by one of my favorite sites:64bags
- Tocca hand cream: Loving this rich, yet easily absorbed hand cream. The fragrance is not overwhelming, and it keeps my hands buttery soft.
- makeup kit with NARS, Orlane, ItCosmetics, Jouer and CoverGirl products for on the go touch ups.
- My current favorite book: Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
- To do list/notepad: I still like to write things down and make daily lists. A must!
Iphone and keys
- hair bands for my everyday ponytail needs.
- U by Kotex: I adore that these are packaged beautifully, so no one needs to know I am carrying around my lady things. They have the best protection, and perfect for on the go!