I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Best Face and Eye Brightners
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall