I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Have A Spa Day At Home with Suave!
- Try On Studio
- Beauty Bag Essentials
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Glamcor Professional
- Reader Spotlight
- Celebs Find Beauty in their Pantry
- Friday Top 5: Best Sunscreens
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!