I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Key West Aloe Giveaway!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- “Sex and the City” Carrie Bradshaw/ Sarah Jessica Parker
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Rosebud Salve
- Taking Care of Your Brushes