I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Get The Look: Torrey Devitto
- Smashbox on QVC!