I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Hair and Makeup Ideas to Speed up Your Morning Routine
- Lisa Hanson Global Beauty Serum
- Friday Top 5 – Best Concealers
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Try On Studio
- Glamcor Professional
- Reader Spotlight
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!