I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- Friday Top 5- Best Luminizers
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- 5 Quick Beauty Tips
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- Interview with Kristofer Buckle
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!