I hope this helps, and remember that when you’re using these powders, use them sparingly. You just want to use them on the areas that get too oily or too shiny throughout the day. Also, be careful not to overpowder, which can lead to a cakey finish on the skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Wet n’ Wild Beauty Teams with Fergie
- Talika Lipocils
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks