Today's question is, "What is the best thing for great eyelashes?"
Well, my biggest tip is learning how to properly apply your mascara. And it's not as hard as you think it is.
- The trick is to make sure that you have a firm grip on your eye and that you start from the base of your lash and wiggle upwards.
- For a mascara application, you want to make sure that you have a firm grip on the side of your eye and pull it taut. This will give you a firm foundation and the stability to really get very close to the lash line with your mascara wand.
- You want to pull the base taut, look down, put it as close to the lash line as possible and then wiggle up.
- Go back, closest to the lash line as possible and wiggle up. This ensures that you get a full rich look with your mascara application.
- You can go back for a second coat if you feel that you want a little bit more of a thickening and volumizing look. But once again, remember, start at the base, wiggle and move up.