If you are as obsessed with Mad Med as I am, then you will love this next look! Celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh created the look for Jessica Paré using tarte products for the Mad Men Season 7 premiere last night.
Get the Look: Jessica Paré
event: The Mad Men Season 7 premiere
makeup artist: makeup artist Mai Quynh for tarte
inspiration: “I was inspired by the cut of the dress. It was very structured, so I wanted to do something fun and modern with her makeup. I wanted to do a slight graphic line, while leaving the rest of her makeup soft and fresh.” –makeup artist Mai Quynh
• To prep Jessica’s face, Mai applied clean slate flawless 12-hr brightening primer.
• Next, she applied Amazonian clay 12-hr full coverage foundation in fair beige with a foundation brush.
• To create a flawless complexion, she dotted maracuja creaseless concealer in fair around her eyes and on any blemishes.
• For a punchy, natural-looking flush, she applied thecheek stain in tipsy over the apples of her cheeks, then followed with Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in glisten for extra color.
•She set her complexion with smooth operator™ Amazonian clay pressed finishing powder.
• To create a dramatic eye, Mai applied a thick line along her upper lash line using lights, camera, lashes™ precision longwear liquid liner in black. Next, she lined the lower inner rim of her eyes with skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in onyx and smudged the two liners together.
• She finished the eyes by applying two coats of gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara in black to her upper lashes.
•For a punchy coral, Mai mixed LipSurgence™ power pigment in tipsy with LipSurgence™ lipgloss in blissful for a gorgeous pop-art hue.
GET THE LOOK: