What’s New in My Kit! by Françoise Saint-Pierre
1. MediaPro Banana Cream: Everybody went nuts for the banana powder -now it’s time for the banana cream. Perfect for dry skin, it goes on smoothly. Use it to add a touch of radiance around the eyes and cheekbones.
2. NUDESTIX: Nudestix is a new brand that believes in natural look. The new collection is composed of easy to use crayons that sell for $24. Concealer pencil, eye pencil, eye/cheek pencil, magnetic eye pencil and mascara. The concealer pencils cover skin tones from light to dark and are enriched with skin-saving vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers.
3. Lise Watier Eden Tropical Collection: This collection is amazing, and the packaging so summery! My favorite is the ultra-pigmented creamy but powdery finish cream blush in coral paradise. Easily to blend, it creates a healthy dose of color from natural to intense. My other favorite product is the 24 hours eyeliner gel, which stays forever and does not transfer.
4. Stila Magnificent Metals foil finish eye shadow: These new metal foil type of glitters comes in 8 shades. They are a cream to powder shadow with a multidimensional metallic finish. Can be packed on to achieve a very opaque look.
5. Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender: Face defender makes your makeup last from morning till night, minimizing pore and fine lines. It comes with a Japanese sponge.
Based in Los Angeles, Françoise Saint-Pierre is recognized for her leading role at Lise Watier Cosmétiques. Business Developer, Trainer and Makeup Artist, she promotes the brand trough makeup exposition and at Naimie’s where it is sold in exclusivity in the United States. She also works as a makeup artist and hair stylist for film, print and events