Today’s question is “how to apply fake eyelashes so the eyes look wide open”. My favorite tip is to use eyelashes that are made just for the outer corners of the eyes. This lifts the eye up, and this also adds that really beautiful cat-eyed look and it’s very simple to do yourself. The Ardell lashes are my favorite
- Place the strip lightly down on to the glue. You do not need a lot of glue. You want it on the end of the strip only. *i prefer black glue
- Next when you’re doing this at home, hold the eye taut and look down at a mirror.
- Place the false eyelash on to the lashes and push upwards. You want this to be touching the base of your lash line, not anywhere near the eye lid.
- I prefer to use tweezers at all times because it really helps to have control and to give a precision application. As you can see once again I’m holding the eye lid taut and putting the eye lashes right on the outer corners of the eye.
- Look up.
- As you can see, this opens up the eye just leaving that beautiful definition on the corner of the eye.
Once again to be able to use false eye lashes to make the eyes look more awake, look for eye lashes that are simply used on the corner of the eye. They’re called half lashes. These will really help to open up the eyes, give you a nice sexy awake look and are very easy to use at home.