Today's question is how to do a smoky eye with false eyelashes. For this question I'm assuming that you already have your false eyelashes applied and you just kind of want to boost up that look and finish it off and make it smoky and sexy for the evening. So, on our lovely model Shay the eyelashes are already applied. I applied half lashes on the corner to give a nice cat eye effect.
- Now to give this look a boost and to really give it that sultry sexy smoky look, all you need is one simple product. You need a shadow pencil. The chubbier, the more jumbo the better.
- I love these because they make a smoky eye in one simple step. And you want to be careful when you're using false eyelashes to avoid a shadow because when a shadow falls on the false eyelashes, it changes the color and it's really kind of hard to get off. So an eye shadow pencil skips that step skips that mess and makes it easy. Let's show you how it looks.
- As you can see, we're going to smoke out the eye a little more. I chose a deep brown shadow and I'm going over the already purple highlighted color we have which will make it a really beautiful kind of intense mauve.
- The great thing about these jumbo eye shadow pencils is that you can blend them and continue to layer them until you get the desired effect you want.
- Because it's in a pencil form you don't have to worry about that eye shadow fall out messing with your false eyelashes.
That's how you pump up your normal eye shadow look, get a sexy, smoky eye if you've already had your eyelashes applied without messing the, up. All you need is one product!