Caffeine Addiction at Its Best: Exfoliate Naturally
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to remove cellulite completely, however,
there are things we can do to reduce its appearance. Indie Lee, founder of the all-natural skincare line Indie Lee & Co, shares one of her at-home recipes for an all-natural scrub containing her favorite ingredient: coffee. The caffeine works to dehydrate fat cells and when broken down, acts as a natural exfoliant!
What You Need:
· ½ ounce of sweet almond oil
· 2 tablespoons coffee grinds (espresso roast)
· 5 tablespoons coconut oil
· ¾ cup of arrowroot powder (natural alternative to talc powder)
How to Make It:
1. Combine coffee grinds and sweet almond oil in a large bowl and mix.
2. Add coconut oil and mix well.
3. Fold in the arrowroot powder. Make sure all the coconut clumps are gone.
*Indie Tip: She likes to keep the mixture refrigerated for a day to make it easier to scoop out, like butter.
This is a premium membership content!
The Makeup Sessions Membership brings together my experience as a professional makeup artist, as well as creating a beauty hub where the worlds best makeup artists spill their secrets. I believe you deserve to know how to look your most beautiful with significantly less effort than ever before!
When you're a member, you get:
- Let the makeup blogger team scour the web for you and bring you the best beauty secrets from celebrity makeup artists
- How to recreate celebrity looks for the real world….and in less time.
- View interviews with prominent makeup artists
- Have direct access to the team of beauty experts
Find out more about the membership here
I stumbled upon this article, and loved the advice. I have heard of these tips and tricks for years, but always forget how easy it is to create your own homemade beauty regimen. Enjoy!
In this new economy, it’s time to get creative. If the wallet isn’t agreeing with everyday beauty budgets, scan the kitchen cabinets for ingredients to create fresh, homemade, and even organic beauty solutions.