We’ve all heard the old adage: “Practice makes perfect!” And as anyone who has tried to pick up a new sport, hobby or started a new line of work knows things take time and doing is part of being. Make-up artistry is no different, and just as a professional baseball player goes to practice five days a week and works on their fast pitch and pop-ups the make-up artist or makeup lover needs to condition and practice their craft.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- Try On Studio
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Interview with Kristofer Buckle
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!