We’ve all heard the old adage: “Practice makes perfect!” And as anyone who has tried to pick up a new sport, hobby or started a new line of work knows things take time and doing is part of being. Make-up artistry is no different, and just as a professional baseball player goes to practice five days a week and works on their fast pitch and pop-ups the make-up artist or makeup lover needs to condition and practice their craft.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Food for Thought: Four Things You Should be Eating for Gorgeous Skin!
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Reader Spotlight
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Glamcor Professional
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!