Peaches and Cream Summer looks are all about the combination of sexy and sweet and there are few starlets as synonymous with this combo as the beautiful Eva Mendes! No matter what look she attempts she never fails and is known for her seemingly effortless yet flawless beauty. Read on to see how you can recreate Eva’s peaches and cream glow (a perfect face for summer)!
FACE: To begin, ditch those heavy foundations, you’ll want your skin to breath.
- If you’re in your 20’s opt for a BB Cream but ladies 30 and up can get a flawless face with the new Camera Ready CC Cream by Smashbox. This product is complexion perfection in a tube and offers amazing coverage without looking or feeling heavy.
- Next, dust the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) with a light, loose powder like this one from NARS. For a true peaches and cream glow, skip the chalky powdered blush and opt for a cream or gel blush like Makeup Forever’s HD Microfinish Blush in the shade Salmon Pink. Use your fingers to dab along the apples of the cheeks for an ‘inside out’ kind of glow.
EYES: Eva’s looks are typically centered on the eyes, and her brows are perhaps the strongest feature of her entire face.
- For eyes like Eva’s, skip dark, heavy eye shadows. Instead, grab a black eyeliner pencil like Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil in Onyx, line the top lash line and the bottom waterline, then use the sponge tip to smudge slightly.
- Next apply several coats of black mascara like Benefit’s BADGal for eyes that really pop!
- Finally, frame the face with beautiful, full brows buy filling in your natural brow line with brow powder from E.L.F.
- To complete the look, give lips a delicious pop of color (and SPF20 protections), with Kaplan MD’s Lip 20 Treatment in Sheer Peach.
Rock this look with a fearless mini and gorgeous waves or pull hair into an innocent up-do and pair with a sweet sundress. Either way you’ll be peaches and cream perfection!
by Sian Bitner Kearney