Last week I had the pleasure of working the Warner Brothers VIP tent for ComicCon 2013. I was on hand to do makeup touch ups for the stars before they went in for their photo shoots. Most of the time we had less than 5 min to get them prepped and ready! The main issue for many of them was the extreme heat, and makeup meltdown. That is why I relied on the 5 products below to make their makeup look natural, and ensure that it stayed on all day!
1) Oralne Highlighter: This product is the perfect peach highlighter that can be applied directly over your existing makeup. I used this to perk up tired eyes, and give their concealer a new pop! This is eight hours of sleep in a little pen.
2) Make Up For Ever HD Concealer: When they needed more coverage, I mixed two different HD concealers (based on their skincolor). The key is to mix a lighter pink or salmon color with a concealer that matches their skintone.
3) Face Atelier Lip Gloss: I relied on three colors; Peach, Dianthus, and Shiraz. Mix, match, and play! These colors got the most "oohs and ahhs" from every celebrity I put them on.
4) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Taupe: This color looked amazing as a touch up placed in the center of the eyelid. It gave new life to their existing eyeshadows that were fading or smearing due to the heat. The soft shimmer looks amazing on every skintone and eyecolor, and is the perfect no fail color.
5) Urban Decay Mushroom 24 Hour Pencil: If I had more time, and needed to do a smoker eye look, I grabbed for this pencil. The shimmery grey-taupe is a sexy and subtle color that makes a great smokey eye alternative for the daytime. And it is waterproof, so no worries about smudging!