Let's face it, we are all rushed during the holidays. Between family obligations, to office parties, and friends holiday bashes....there is not enough time! But, the holidays are also a time when we want to look our best. We get to pull out the red lipstick or glitter eyeshadow and feel festive and gorgeous.
So, what is a beauty loving gal to do when she is pressed for time? I always go for gorgeous hair, and leave the rest of the face simple and clean. I have a very easy routine for the simplest, speediest hair routine ever. Think Veronica Lake! I am talking volume, glamour and holiday perfection.
A few months ago I was able to try out two new products by Conair that make this two step process a breeze. The new Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q Styling Tool and Infiniti Pro by Conair Secret Curl are both made to help you achieve salon worthy looks in half the time. I am all thumbs when it comes to doing my hair, but these products have become a go-to for me during the week. I created an easy routine that I suggest you try for your next Holiday Party!
- Step One: Depending on your hair texture, apply either a volumizing or smoothing lotion to your wet hair and brush through. I prefer to use a large paddle brush in place of a round bristle brush due to the coarseness of my hair. It helps to ensure a smooth blow out (and I honestly can't work with a round brush to save my life). To get a perfect blow out, separate the hair into 4 sections using either hair clips or rubber bands. I prefer to do two large sections on each side. This way, you have control of your hair while blow drying. One of the things I love about the Infiniti Pro Styling Tool is the whisper soft sound, and how incredibly fast it dries my hair. I have ALOT of hair, and usually stay away from blow drying it due to the time. I am convinced this cut the time in half. It took me only 15 min to blow dry my hair which is unheard of! Due to my success with this dryer, I bought one seperately for my professional kit. Saving time with my clients is a huge bonus when I am on set.
- Step Two: Rollers have always gotten a bad rap in my book. Alot of times we think of big, voluminous curls and 80's hair. This set of curlers will change your mind. The curls that the Infinity Curl Secret Pro create are beachy, sexy, and perfect for everyday. I have been using this set every other day to play around with the different curl techniques and will share with you my technique. First, start by sectioning your hair into two parts; one bottom and one top. I keep the top section (you can grab the hair at the base of the ear and separate from there) up high, and work from the bottom up. I use the larger 1' rollers on the bottom portion of the hair, and work up with the smaller 3/4' curlers. Roll your hair away from the face to ensure that beauty vibe and curl. Once you have rolled your hair around the base of the roller, simply SNAP it into place. Voila, you are done!
I usually do this in the morning, and leave the rollers in while I am doing my makeup and getting ready for the day. I answer emails, cook breakfast, and by the time I am done I have some stare worthy curls that last a few days. This has seriously cut back on my styling time and I have already had a ton of compliments at the holiday parties for my "new look". I might not ever go back to a ponytail again!
Infiniti Pro by Conair Secret Curl:
• Easy to use pop-up, clipless rollers that come in 2 sizes (3/4” and 1”) for small and medium long-lasting curls. This means a quick dry with over 70% more shine.
• The curlers have a silicone surface that adds a gorgeous shine to your curls!
• The vertical design keeps the product from taking up space on your vanity or in your bathroom. I fit mine perfectly under the sink.
The Infiniti Pro Secret Curl can be purchased at the majority of mass retail and drug chain stores for an average retail price of $68.99; see where-to-buy here: http://www.secretcurl.com/
Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q Styling Tool:
• Faster airflow allows the hair to dry up to 70% faster, and 40% less noise than other dryers!
• Low heat protects your hair from damage due to Ionic Technowlogy.
• Brushless motor technology increases the dryer life 10 x longer, giving you up to 5,000 hours of drying time compared to the average 500 hours for another AC motor hair dryer
The Infiniti Pro Styling Tool can be purchased at the majority of mass retail and drug chain stores for an average retail price of $139.99; see where-to-buy here: http://www.3qhairdryer.com/
Enter the Conair Holiday Wish List Giveaway on the Conair Beauty Facebook page now through December 12th. Entering is as simple as creating your custom Conair product wish-list and sharing it with your friends and family. Five winners will be randomly selected throughout the week of December 8th to receive their custom wish-list.
Visit www.conair.com and get free shipping on orders all orders $50 or higher this holiday season (until December 25) when you use promo code CONHOLIDAY14
Disclosure: This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received the Infiniti Pro by Conair Secret Curl and the Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q Styling Tool for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.