Your wedding day can be completely stressful, especially when it comes to bridal beauty. I thought that I would be ok, since I work in the beauty industry...but I was wrong. So very, very wrong. For the month of June and July I am going to be sharing all my bridal beauty tips and I am going to start with some easy tips for beautiful and super simple bridal hair. For my wedding, I wanted to do simple loose waves. Luckily for me, I was able to try out some new products by Suave Professionals that helped me get my bridal look down pat!
NEW Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection is a salon-inspired range of products infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea for effortless volume. During your wedding, you want your hair to withstand humidity and look full and luxurious. Since wedding costs can be overwhelming, I welcomed the chance to try out an affordable products that would give me maximum results.
- Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Buoyant Body Shampoo & Conditioner system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style.
- Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Buoyant Body Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
- Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Buoyant Body Conditioner offers just the right amount of conditioning for natural, healthy looking body and bounce.
The Texturizing spray is also key. I didn't want my curls to loose too tight...I wanted sexy, loose waves that screamed romance. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, spray the Texturing spray all over wet hair before you blow dry your hair.
- The Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray helps create a loose, textured look with full-bodied waves that last up to 24 hours.
- Salon proven to add texture as well as Bumble and bumble. Surf® Spray
Below are 3 easy steps to do this for yourself at home, or for your big day!
STEP 1: Separate your hair into small sections, as you work a 1 1/2 inch curling iron around your head, starting from the front. Curl from the ends up to the middle of the hair shaft. Hold for 10 seconds.
STEP 2: Always remember to alternate the direction of the curling iron barrel. You don't want uniform curls that look old fashioned. Keeping the curls loose, and going in different directions will give a more natural and sexy look.
STEP 3: (and you can have a friend help you with this part!) Use a large 2 inch curling iron for the back of the hair. Start at the top of the head, with the curling iron facing horizontally. Curl four sections from top to bottom for volume.
So let me know, how do you #StyleItYourself
Discover the Beauty of the Sea with NEW Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion products.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Suave Professionals® . The opinions and text are all mine.