Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Hourglass Cosmetics at La Perla for New York Fashion Week 2013
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Key West Aloe Giveaway!
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys
- The Best Brow Products!
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- What Color Nail Polish Goes With Silver Shoes?
- Emma Stone’s Makeup and Style Inspiration