Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Halloween Vampire Makeup
- How Can I Get My Eyes To Glow?
- Audrey Hepburn by Mathias Alan
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
Around the Web!