Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Get The Look: Jessica Chastain at the Oscars 2015
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get The Look: Margot Robbie Oscars 2015
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Glamcor Professional
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!