Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- 11 tips to help prevent wrinkles!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- Eu2Be Skincare
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist