Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Flu Busting Beauty Secrets
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Top 5 Fall Fashion Trends
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
Around the Web!