Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Give Yourself A Personal Reboot!