- Use a bronzer that is not too pink and has a really beautiful yellow base.
- You want a beautiful bronzer that does not have a lot of shimmer in it.
- When applying the bronzer, you want to hit the places where the sun naturally hits the forehead. So, the forehead, the cheek bones, and a little bit on the chin.
- With the highlighter, you simply want to hit the top of the cheek bones, make sure it's blended, a little bit on the top of the eyelid. And then, you can even do a tiny bit right there on the pout to make the lips look fuller.
- You can continue to add a little bit more bronzer, if you feel you want some more color to the cheeks.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Four Sizzling Looks For Date Night
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Get The Look: Margot Robbie Oscars 2015
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Get The Look: Jessica Chastain at the Oscars 2015
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Graftobian HD Creme Corrector Palette
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Madonna’s Makeup Artist Gina Brook Holiday Looks
- Try On Studio
- Get The Look: America Ferrera Academy Awards 2015
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!