1) MAKE UP FOR EVER Uplight Face Luminizer: Mix this with your foundation, or place anywhere you want to glow. An oil-free, luminizing gel that highlights the face for an ultra-natural glow. It contains more than 70% water for a fresh, lightweight texture as well as mango butter that creates a moisturizing effect. Formulated for the face and body, this product adds a healthy glow to your skin that will last all day.
2) LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder: I use this on top of cheekbones, and on the eyelids for the perfect luminous touch. This silky oil-free powder instantly puts your face in its best light, giving your skin a luminous Red Carpet glow.
3) Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl in Golden Pink: When I am feeling blah, I use this in place of a primer. Its sheer, light-reflecting formula in a fresh, raspberry scent glides on smoothly for a breathtakingly radiant complexion. Wear it alone for a youthful dewy glow, or over makeup for lustrous “pearlessence.”
4) Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder in Sheer Gold: Referred to me by Kevin James Bennett, this powder is a god send. A multitasking translucent powder infused with illuminating gold powder. Inspired by actual candlelight, this product is formulated to set makeup while imparting a soft-focused glow. For all its immediate, “glowing” results, it’s also packed with a powerful dose of skin-saving antioxidants that protect and soothe tired skin as the golden-peachy tone warms and illuminates any complexion—reducing the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.
5) Fresh Satin Luster Face Palette Satin Luster Face Palette 3: Buff on a gorgeous glow with this palette of weightless, creamy shimmers that instantly illuminate the skin. Enriched with rejuvenating evening primrose seed oil and nourishing meadowfoam seed oil, these satin lusters create a soft iridescence that makes the skin look like it’s glowing from within.