Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Try On Studio
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Q&A with Master Artist Dick Smith
- Hooded Eye Makeup Secrets by GreeneStreetBeauty!
- The Best Brow Products!
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
Tag Archives: best concealers
Beauty Essential: Concealer
By Laurie Drake for The Style Glossy
Concealer can be a girl’s best friend, especially after a night out sipping salt-rimmed margaritas. But even teetotalers can wake up with under-eye bags or dark circles – resulting from lack of sleep, fluid retention, hay fever or just the deep-set eyes you inherited from Mom and Dad. Dermatologists say the thin tissue around the eye is subjected to more stress than are other areas of the skin, making it one of the earliest problem areas for women.