Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Katy Perry at the VMA 2014
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Skin Care Secrets from the Dermatologist to the Stars
- Talika Lipocils
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Rosebud Salve
- Wembe Soaps
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
Tag Archives: best concealers
Beauty Essential: Concealer
By Laurie Drake for The Style Glossy
Concealer can be a girl’s best friend, especially after a night out sipping salt-rimmed margaritas. But even teetotalers can wake up with under-eye bags or dark circles – resulting from lack of sleep, fluid retention, hay fever or just the deep-set eyes you inherited from Mom and Dad. Dermatologists say the thin tissue around the eye is subjected to more stress than are other areas of the skin, making it one of the earliest problem areas for women.