Now that my hair back to blonde, I am having to be vigilant with my hair care routine, to make sure my hair stays soft and vibrant. Luckily for me, I have the help of the uber talented Marco Pelusi, who helped me tame my tresses, and turned my hair from ravishing red to sultry blonde. But, my favorite thing about Marco (actually, there are many favorite things...he is such a cool dude!) is his leave in conditioner. This product have left my hair soft and anything but brittle blonde.
Marco's signature product is an exclusive anti-frizz formula that repairs, restores and rebuilds, leaving the hair and scalp comforted and protected. It is an amazing detangler, frizz eliminating treatment that helps to provide a workable softness on even the roughest of hairs. My course, thick, and wavy hair drinks this conditioner up! Yet, it is incredibly light, so your hair will never feel weighed down or limp. Love!
Here is the breakdown:
- naturally derived from coconut, cetrimonium chloride is the most potent anti-frizz element available to moisturize and neutralize static electricity; effects last for up to 72 hours even when rinsed with water
- usp grade vitamin e, one of the most powerful antioxidants available from nature, protects the hair from hostile environmental factors, including pollution, aging and stress
- apricot essential oils fight dryness and cell dehydration
- natural moisturizing factors, including sodium pca, volumize the hair
I recently made a very drastic hair change. I went from my natural redheaded glory, to a golden shiney shade of blonde. Why? Well, the first answer would be that my luscious locks turned grey almost 5 years ago, and keeping my "natural" hair color maintained was killing my wallet (they say blondes can blend greys easier). The real answer? I needed a change. I needed a "pick yourself out of your daily routine and feel sexy again" change. And yes, I love my new blondeness. It makes me feel....pretty. But, with that golden glory comes some very dry, and damaged split ends. My hair hates me.
So, what is a newly blonde lass to do? Well, the first thing she needs to do is run and get a super hydrating and strengthening hair routine in place.
Recently, I was able to put L'Oreal Triple Resist to the test. We all know that I am in love with the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Balm, so I had very high hopes for the Triple Resist line. It did not disappoint. To say that the line feels expensive is an understatement. It feels luxurious and worthy of it's very expensive competitors. Needless to say, I have it now it in the permanent hair treatments category. Effective and affordable? Yes, please! I especially loved that the amount of hair breakage, and shower clogging sadness has been greatly reduced (this makes Mike a huge fan as well!).
- Reduces hair fall due to breakage by 64% when using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment together.
- Utilizes arginine, an amino acid that occurs naturally in the hair follicle. This powerful amino acid leaves hair three times more resistant to weakness.
- The Ultimate Strength Solution is intended to be used as a daily leave-in product, which leaves my hair feel glossy, and full. I spray this on immediately after the shower on my damp hair.
If you would like to try this wonder product for yourself, than follow this link to GET A FREE SAMPLE:
Get instant results and lasting transformation with Advanced Haircare Triple Resist from L'Oreal Paris. The triple action power of the formulas with concentrated Arginine reinforces strands and helps hair resist breakage. Change the life of your hair.
Disclosure of compensation:
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by L’Oreal Paris via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of L’Oreal Paris.