p>With all of the new anti-aging technology out on the market today, it is hard to discern which brand will deliver results, and won’t deplete your bank account. I have always been astonished by the ridiculous price tags of some of the “top anti-aging” skincare brands. Really? Why do I have to pony up the cost of my rent to get decent skin?! Ladies, I know that we are trying to soften our lines and keep that youthful glow, but I am going to go broke at this rate!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Puffy Eye Minimizer
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Rosebud Salve