I was on set today, and decided to do a natural “beachy, healthy, glow” look on the model we were shooting. So, the first thing I did was go to my never fail combo of Nars Orasgm (yes, that’s really the name) lip gloss and Blush/Bronzer duo. This is the easiest way to fake that “i just got back from my honeymoon in Bora Bora” look. This palate is favored by celebrities, and has been voted Best of Sephora 2 years in a row. The pinky peach blush and gloss look good on just about everyone, and have just the right amount of shimmer without being overbearing. The Bronzer Laguna that comes in the palate is light enough for the fairest of skins, but can be deepened very easily with extra applications. Seriously ladies, if you are searching for a quick pretty look for summer, you need to look no further!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup