- Now, to really make this pop for the wedding we're going to add a black eyeliner near the lash line and then a little bit of a deeper dark brown eye shadow on top to smoke it out.
- First, you want to pull the eyelid back taut and if you are doing this on yourself, you simply look down towards the mirror and in tiny feather-like strokes, push this black eyeliner down towards the base of the eyelash.
- Next, you want to take a very deep dark brown as you can see right here, I'm using this brown color from this palette and you're going to smoke it over that black shadow. As you can see, this really helps to soften the line and stop it from looking too harsh.
- For added definition, just add a tiny bit of that dark brown underneath the outer corners of the eye and there you go, a simple classic yet defined look for applying makeup at a wedding party for photos.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Rosebud Salve
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Get the Look: Katy Perry at the VMA 2014
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- How to Create a Pompadour