The always amazing Gita Bass shared how she glammed up Emma Robert's for the premiere of Adult World. Simple and sexy, with a fierce pop of purple. Love!
"We wanted her look to be fresh and natural but with an edge"GET THE LOOK:
- I prepped her skin with Simple hydrating light moisturizer and evened it out with a touch of Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation, leaving it dewy and flawless.
- I love the trend of different colored liner! I lined her inner bottom lash line with Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in Purple 11L also bringing it slightly below the lash line and winging it out.
- I then traced her upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Long Wear eye Pencil in Jet winging it out to meet the purple line.
- I curled her lashes and applied a few coats of YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils-the ultimate mascara.
CHEEKS AND LIPS:
- For a rosy glow, I applied Stila Convertible color to the apples of her cheeks and finished the look with Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park-my absolute favorite peachy nude.