"Nina and I wanted to do something simple and fresh to compliment her Zuhair Murad beaded dress."
GET THE LOOK:
"Because she’s so tanned right now from her recent vacation to Bali, I used MAC Face and Body Foundation in C5 to even her skin tone on her face and match it with her body. I used Cinema Secrets Concealer where needed for extra coverage and By Terry Touche Veloutee Pen under eyes to cancel out any darkness. I set with Laura Mercier Brightening Powder under the eyes and La Mer Powder all over the face, and brought back glow by spraying MAC Fix+ on the sides of the face, avoiding the center completely.
by Hayden Sorensen
Beauty Tips and Tricks, Celebrity Looks, Get The Look
Tagged celebrity makeup, celebrity makeup tips, fresh makeup, lets be cops, makeup tips, neutral makeup, Nina Dobrev, premiere makeup, Red Carpet Looks, simple makeup
Today, the talented Nick Barose shows us how to rock dramatic eyes and bold lips together like he did on his client Winona Ryder at this weeks The Iceman NYC premiere. "Normally there is a "rule" that if you're doing strong eyes, you can't do bold lips or vice versa.... but sometimes you can break the rule! Glamorous red lips alone can usually make you look too proper or too lady like so by adding some liner too it can make the look a bit edgier and less prim"
- On Winona I started by prepping her skin with sheer tinted moisturizer
- Then to keep skin from looking too matte, which would have been too retro with the red lips, I dusted sheer luminous powder on T Zone to cut down shine.
- For eyes, it's dark but more of an eyeliner look as opposed to a full on smoky eyes
- I simply just lined her upper and lower lash line using a long wearing chocolate brown pencil liner instead of black
- Line it along upper and lower lash line, try going in the inner rims to to make eyes pop more
- It'll add boldness to the eyes but not too smoky, just a sultry eyeliner look (try Armani Eyes To Kill waterproof eyeliner pencil in #2 )
- Then add just 2 coats of black mascara ( Benefit They're Real Mascara)
This is a premium membership content!
The Makeup Sessions Membership brings together my experience as a professional makeup artist, as well as creating a beauty hub where the worlds best makeup artists spill their secrets. I believe you deserve to know how to look your most beautiful with significantly less effort than ever before!
When you're a member, you get:
- Let the makeup blogger team scour the web for you and bring you the best beauty secrets from celebrity makeup artists
- How to recreate celebrity looks for the real world….and in less time.
- View interviews with prominent makeup artists
- Have direct access to the team of beauty experts
Find out more about the membership here
I can still remember the scene in Wedding Crashers where Isla Fisher deviously giggles to Vince Vaughn “Never leave me…cause, I’d find you”. It still makes me laugh to this day. Isla Fisher has always been an amazing comedic actress, and she’s a marvelous redhead to boot! Gotta love that.
For the recent premire of Bruno, Isla Fisher flaunted her stuff, and I was lucky enough to find out how to get her look from the makeup artist who made her look lovely.