I had the pleasure of working with a personal client yesterday, and she asked me to compile a list of my top beauty favorites and recommendations to her. She was a striking woman in her early 40’s, with a stunning smile, and medium skin. After I made my list of recommendations for her, I realized how universal it was. This list is truly compiled of some of my all time favorite products that I use in my professional makeup kit, and my personal kit as well. You can easily tailor some of the recommendations to your skintone,and skin type. Enjoy!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Interview with Michelle Phan
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Holiday Makeup Made Simple
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!