I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- How to Help Heal Your Skin After Blowing Your Nose Too Much
- How to Keep Your Non-Waterproof Eyeliner From Coming Off
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Try On Studio
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
Around the Web!