I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- The Science Behind Mineral Salt Deodorants
- Try On Studio
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!