I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Try On Studio
- Get the Best Brow for Your Buck
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Food for Thought: Four Things You Should be Eating for Gorgeous Skin!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2015
- What Color Nail Polish Goes With Silver Shoes?
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!