I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The best things for great lashes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Try On Studio
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Jamie Chung and Jamie Greenberg for Mark!
You Might Enjoy..