p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Keeping your skin moisturized during pregnancy
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Try On Studio
- Halloween Vampire Makeup
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
Around the Web!