p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- How to Comb Eyelashes
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Graftobian Hi-Def Creme Super Palettes
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks