Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Pick the best Ombre Hair Color For You!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Top 5 Tips to Follow for Major Hair Growth
- How to Perfect Your Nude Lip With Just Foundation
- How to Get Dark Eyes Like Taylor Swift
- How to Have Beautiful Eyes & Sexy Lips
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Try On Studio
- How to Give Yourself a Complete Rocker Makeover
- Red Carpet Triangle Eye Shadow Tricks
Product of the Month
- Artist Interviews
- Beauty for a Cause
- Beauty Tips and Tricks
- Best Of
- Celebrity Looks
- Cheap and Fabulous
- Contributor Articles
- Friday Top 5
- Get The Look
- Holiday Gift Sets
- Makeup Artist Tips
- Makeup Products
- Makeup Wars!
- Member Articles
- Member Discounts
- Member Giveaways
- Member Surveys
- Member Videos
- New Products
- New York Fashion Week
- Reader Spotlight
- The Beauty Blog Network Weekend Read
- The Beauty Club
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Weekly Beauty Tips
Tag Archives: Dior Beauty
1) Tarte 5 Piece Lip Surgence Collectors Set: A five-piece collection of lip tints that offer stunning color and a burst of hydration. Glide on a fantastic pop of color and deliver a surge of moisture to your lips with this collection of limited-edition lip tints. I am obsessed with the newer, softer colors.
2)Dior Diorshow New Look Set: A duo that includes Dior’s Revolutionary New Look Mascara and a Deluxe Miniature 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow in Royal Khaki. New Look 5 Couleurs in Royal Khaki was inspired by Mr. Dior’s iconic 1947 collection enhanced with four satiny, iridescent and matte shades. I will be keeping this one in my wallet!
3) Fresh Sugar Addiction Mini Lip Collection: This was the first thing I ran out and bought when the holiday sets started rolling out. These pout-perfectors are enriched with nourishing sugar, hydrating oils, antiaging vitamins, and essential year-round protection from damaging UV rays. Each universally flattering shade allows for buildable coverage to create a sheer or rich hue. This set contains:- 5 x Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Rose, Honey, Coral, Berry, Passion-
4) Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette For Eyes: A palette of a dozen eye shadow colors, hand-selected by Laura Mercier, in shimmer and matte finishes.This universal palette lets you mix, match, and be merry with endless eye looks for any occasion. The top row features a range of dark to light shimmer shades in Chocolate, African Violet, Sable, Guava, Cameo and Sunlit, while the bottom row includes light to dark matte finishes in Vanilla Nuts, Plum Smoke, Café au Lait, Coffee Ground, Deep Night, and Rich Coffee.
5) Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Argan Skin and Hair Kit: A set of Josie’s bestselling products for healthy skin and hair. This must-have set features Josie’s best Argan-infused essentials for lustrous skin and hair. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin, this set includes Josie’s 100% Pure Argan Oil, Argan Cleansing Oil, Argan Balm, Whipped Argan Oil, Argan Hair Serum, and Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40, each in a perfectly portable travel size. The Whipped Argan Oil is my personal favorite!