Getting tired of neutral makeup and looking to shake things up with an edgy and vibrant look? Inspired by the 1960s, makeup artist Jamie Greenberg worked with Kaley Cuoco for the Vera Wang store opening on Rodeo Drive to create a bold look. With blue eye makeup, dotted eyeliner, and rich black mascara, this look is one for the books.
Greenberg starts by lining mark’s No Place To Run Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy Seal along the top lash line and applying three dots along the lower lash line. On top, Greenberg layers mark’s On The Dot Eye Color Compact in Bold (middle blue shade) for a bolder finish. The eyes are completed by filling in the brows with Anastasia Brow Pro Palette and finishing with two coats of Jouer's Everyday Effortless Mascara in Noir.
To add an utterly flawless appearance, Greenberg applies Tom Ford Traceless Foundation all over the face and swirls together mark’s Island Beauty Face Compact on the cheeks for a coral, bronzy glow. To complete Kaley Cuoco's look, mark's All Butter Now Lip Treat in Bare All is used to even the look without taking away from the bold eye makeup.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Judith August The Everything Pencil
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- How To Wear Violet Lipstick
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Jessica Alba Makeup Inspiration