One of the questions I get asked most is what type of beauty products are safe during pregnancy and can help that dreaded "pregnancy mask". You see, the beauty benefits of pregnancy are supposed to be a natural glow, but according to AmericanPregnancy.org, over 50% of moms-to-be report suffering from “the mask of pregnancy”, a type of melasma that manifests itself as dark spots or patches on the face. This can be a ridiculously frustrating problem for moms to be, and can cause undue stress and embarrassment during a time that is supposed to be filled with joy. This "mask" is caused by excess melanin production due to changing hormones and can be exacerbated by sunlight exposure. So, you have to not only deal with morning sickness...but this??!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Rosebud Salve
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Try On Studio
- Boots No.7 Skincare
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!