Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Try On Studio
- The best things for great lashes
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- Isla Fisher’s Makeup for the Bruno Premire