Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The Pixie Cut: A Style for Every Season!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Celebrity Concealer Beauty Tips
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Try On Studio
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!