Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!