Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: COVERGIRL Janelle Monae at Essence Music Festival
- Hooded Eye Makeup Secrets by GreeneStreetBeauty!
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
- Celebrity Hairstylist Kari Hill