Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- AmLactin Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Easy Braided Hairstyles for Summer
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Rosebud Salve
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- KeraPure Keratin Blowout Extender