One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends