One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- The Pixie Cut: A Style for Every Season!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Conceal Under-Eye Imperfections Without Foundation
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Celebrity Concealer Beauty Tips
- Try On Studio
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Talika Lipocils
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!