One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Food for Thought: Four Things You Should be Eating for Gorgeous Skin!
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Reader Spotlight
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- Glamcor Professional
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!