One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Top 5 Beauty Trends that Men Hate
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Jolen Creme Bleach and 50th Giveaway!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Try On Studio
- Top 5 Fall Fashion Trends
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Dye Your Hair at Home
- Face Your Fears and Win!
Around the Web!