One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- 11 tips to help prevent wrinkles!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Eu2Be Skincare
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- Try On Studio