One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- The best things for great lashes
- Try On Studio
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Red Carpet Triangle Eye Shadow Tricks
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- LUSH CoCo Lotion