One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Cargo Eyelighter
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Rosebud Salve
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- How to Create a Pompadour
- Jessica Alba Makeup Inspiration