One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Glamcor Professional
- Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant and Giveaway
- Tria Age-Defying Laser Review #2
- JuveRest Sleep Wrinkle Pillow
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
- Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Tria Age Defying Laser