One of my favorite redheads rocked the red carpet last night. For the Emmys, makeup artist Vanessa Scali gave the Mad Men star a gorgeous look to complement the old Hollywood feel of her Christian Siriano gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. “I was inspired by the soft, feminine look of the dress and its cool, shimmery neutral color against her skin.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Top 5 Beauty Trends that Men Hate
- Keeping your skin moisturized during pregnancy
- Halloween Vampire Makeup
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
Around the Web!