p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Reader Spotlight
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Hair and Makeup Ideas to Speed up Your Morning Routine
- Gorgeous Hair Color All Summer Long
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!