I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Celebrity Hair Is Within Your Reach
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Try On Studio
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Holiday Makeup Made Simple
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!