I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Puffy Eye Minimizer
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- How To Wear Violet Lipstick