I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- The best things for great lashes
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- Try On Studio
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Red Carpet Triangle Eye Shadow Tricks
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys