I have always been pretty good at taking care of my problem skin. I do weekly masks, exfoliating treatments, and anything moisturizing that I can get my hands on. Yet, when things get busy it seems my skincare routine is the first thing to fly out the window. On some nights I am lucky if I remember to take off my makeup (I know, that’s skincare no-no #1!). So, that being said, I have been on the lookout for some great skincare time savers. I am thrilled to report I have found a cheap and fabulous one!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Wet n’ Wild Beauty Teams with Fergie
- Talika Lipocils
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Best Summertime Bronzers