Today I'm going to show you how to freshen up your face. We all get tired, and during the day with work and errands our makeup can sometimes get a little dry and a little cakey. The easiest way that I like to keep the makeup and the look of your face fresh throughout the day is to use a makeup spritzer. makeup spritzers usually contain a really fine amount of essential oils, antioxidants and water that help keep your face moisturized and also keeps the makeup from drying out or looking cakey. I simply keep a thermal spring water spray in my purse at all times. Every few hours throughout the day, I hold the can six inches away from my face and spray it lightly on my face, not to wet it, but to just moisten it enough to give a fresh glow and refresh your makeup. If you have oiler skin, look for a facial spray that has teakwood oil in it, which will help to keep your face refreshed and your oil at bay.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Try On Studio
- The Science Behind Mineral Salt Deodorants
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!