Spring is all about color and Jamie Chung (the new face of mark cosmetics!)shows us how to look effortlessly stylish in all of spring’s hottest shades! mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Jamie’s cover look explaining, “Jamie is a classic beauty so I wanted to stay true to her but with a pop of extra personality! We kept everything fresh and flirty for spring with a little splash of color on the eyes!”
Jamie’s Cover Look:
- Sweep mark’s Color Swing Mix It Up Palette in the light blue shade (middle) over the lids as well as in the creases.
- Next, apply the dark blue shade (right) at the outer corners of the lid and the yellow shade (left) along the inner corners of the eye.
- Run mark’s No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Indigo Girl along the upper lash line.
- Finish the eye, with two coats of mark’s Lash Act Build and Define Mascara in Blackest Black.
- Swirl brush over mark’s Blooming Pretty Highlighting Face Powder and dust onto apples of the cheeks.
- Apply mark’s Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Baby Luv and finish with mark’s Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss in Snow Peach for an extra-glossy finish.