At the Oscars, Jennifer Aniston rocked a stunning red dress, and kept her signature boho hairstyle down and flowing. Her go to hair guy Chris McMillian provides the details below. Personally, I would have loved to see something different on her (maybe an updo? curls?). Regardless, I do respect someone who knows their style and comfort zone and doesn’t bow down to trends.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Keeping your skin moisturized during pregnancy
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Change your makeup from Day to Night
- Makeup Wars: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
- Get The Look: Jaime King
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
Around the Web!