Celebrity Makeup Artist: Lisa Storey for Jouer Cosmetics
“To balance the sexy silver gown that fit Miranda so perfectly, I was inspired to keep a feeling of a fresh faced classic beauty. I loved the bright pops of coral and peach hues while keeping the eyes subtle and soft but still with a glamorous feel.”
- To begin, I prepped the skin with Jouer Anti-Aging Moisture Primer followed by Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden.
- I applied Age-Repairing Perfecter no. 2 in Crème for more coverage where needed and Age-Repairing Brightener in Medium under the eye area.
- On Miranda’s eyes I applied Crème Eyeshadow Crayons in Rococo over the lid, blending the outer corner with Baroque.
- I dusted Powder Eyeshadow in Walnut in the crease and blended upward and outward.
- I lined the inner eye with Eye Definer in Chocolat, finishing her look with lashings of Everyday Effortless Mascara in Noir.
- The brows were gently filled with Brow Definer in Cendré.
- For the cheeks I patted Tint in Poppy on the cheeks, then after a light dust of Mineral Face Powder in Perle Naturel, I applied Mineral Powder Blush in Peach Bouquet.
I completed the look with Hydrating Lipstick in Grace.
One of my favorite looks from Sundays awards was the gunmetel goddess dress worn by Kate Beckinsale. Another thing I adored was her sexy, yet refined makeup look. Sexy yet classic. Below, her makeup artist Adam Breuchaud worked with Jouer Cosmetics to get her look.
“When I first saw the silver and gunmetal metallic dress I immediately thought it needed a sexy, rock n' roll make up. We decided on a smudged kohl eye, almost the day after look"
- I started by smudging Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Suede all over the eye.
- I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Opal in the inner corner for a highlight, then layered Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat over her lid.
- Next, I applied Jouer Eye Definer in Noir along the top and bottom lash line. Over that I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Licorice to really smoke out the look.
- After cleaning under her eye I applied the Jouer Age-Repairing Concealer in No.3 Cameo where needed.
- Then I applied the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed as a foundation.
- It is sheer enough to let the skin show through where you want and build more coverage where you need.
- On Kate’s cheeks, I applied Jouer’s cream Tint in Whisper and Mineral Powder Bronzer in Sunshine - my favorite go to duo.Together they define and brighten the cheek effortlessly.
LIPS: To finish off the look I used Jouer Lip Gloss in Cherish.
Since I'm out and about more during the summer, I look for lip products that protect from the sun and keep my lips moisturized. Jouer's line of lip products delivers perfectly in shades that match all occasions. It's ideal for having a few “matches everything” colors in my purse so I can quickly touch up and look great no matter where I'm going.
My favorite is Jouer's Lip Sheer SPF 15. Eight beautiful shades give my lips a touch of color along with moisturizing Vitamin E and aloe vera. My only real complaint is the lack of any deeper colors such as red or burgundy for when I want a bit more color. However, I found that by using it over their Hydrating Lipstick I get the perfect balance of color and protection. Bright colors such as Simone and Whitney are summer friendly and beautifully flirtable.
When night comes, I don't need any SPF, so I switch to Jouer's Moisturizing Lip Gloss. I'm in love with Hibiscus and Mirage. If you use other Jouer products, you'll enjoy the connecting vial that hooks to any Jouer palettes. The lip gloss isn't just sexy and shiny, it's full of nourishing Vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and shea butter.
All of Jouer's lip products are perfect for summer and the colors are classic so you'll always be in style. At only $22, it's a wonderful addition to your summer beauty routine.