Getting tired of neutral makeup and looking to shake things up with an edgy and vibrant look? Inspired by the 1960s, makeup artist Jamie Greenberg worked with Kaley Cuoco for the Vera Wang store opening on Rodeo Drive to create a bold look. With blue eye makeup, dotted eyeliner, and rich black mascara, this look is one for the books.
Greenberg starts by lining mark’s No Place To Run Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy Seal along the top lash line and applying three dots along the lower lash line. On top, Greenberg layers mark’s On The Dot Eye Color Compact in Bold (middle blue shade) for a bolder finish. The eyes are completed by filling in the brows with Anastasia Brow Pro Palette and finishing with two coats of Jouer's Everyday Effortless Mascara in Noir.
To add an utterly flawless appearance, Greenberg applies Tom Ford Traceless Foundation all over the face and swirls together mark’s Island Beauty Face Compact on the cheeks for a coral, bronzy glow. To complete Kaley Cuoco's look, mark's All Butter Now Lip Treat in Bare All is used to even the look without taking away from the bold eye makeup.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How to Keep Your Non-Waterproof Eyeliner From Coming Off
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Try On Studio
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Flu Busting Beauty Secrets
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- LUSH CoCo Lotion
- How to Help Heal Your Skin After Blowing Your Nose Too Much
- Get the Look: Old Hollywood Glam
Around the Web!