Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Celebrity Concealer Beauty Tips
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- How to Conceal Under-Eye Imperfections Without Foundation
- Hair How-To: Kate Beckinsale
- Get The Look: Catherine Zeta Jones Golden Globes 2015
- Reader Spotlight
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!