Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Makeup Wars: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Get The Look: Cameron Diaz
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Youngblood Hi-DEF Hydrating Mineral Perfect Powder
Around the Web!