Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Comb Eyelashes
- Cargo Eyelighter
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- AmLactin Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Graftobian Hi-Def Creme Super Palettes
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Summer Hair with Sassoon Salon