Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get the Look: COVERGIRL Janelle Monae at Essence Music Festival
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Glamcor Professional