Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The best things for great lashes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Try On Studio
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Jamie Chung and Jamie Greenberg for Mark!
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends
You Might Enjoy..