Celebrity hairstylist Michael Silva and celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic worked with Kim Kardashian for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8th in Los Angeles, CA. Here is how to recreate the look!
HAIRSTYLIST MICHAEL SILVA BEAUTY INSPIRATION:
"Our inspiration was a reference I pulled of an editorial image of the eternally cool Kate Moss.”
GET THE LOOK:
- I began by applying Shu Uemura Ample Angora Volumizing Mousse layered with Bumble and bumble Surf Spray.
- On the ends I used Kerastase Touché Finale Serum.
- I rough dried the hair then set it in an S wave.
- I used a little flat iron and finished with the Kardashian Pure Glitz Hairspray.
MAKEUP ARTIST MARIO DEDIVANOVIC BEAUTY INSPIRATION:
"The dress was a champagne color vintage Gaultier so I went with green and golden metallics on her eyes."
GET THE LOOK:
- I used three Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadows. Soft gold all over as a base and more on the inner corners, Emerald along the crease and outer corners, and Moss swept along the lower lash line together with the soft gold shade.
- For lashes, I used Kardashian Beauty Individual Lashes (a few just on the outer corners) followed by L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
BLUSH: I used NARS Blush in Orgasm on the cheeks and Eye M Glam Highlighter on the cheek bones and bridge of the nose to highlight.
LIPS: On the lips we went for a classic Kim K. nude which she loves. I used Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Naked.
BODY: For the body I used Supermodel Body by Charlotte Tilbury."