Kristen Stewart at The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Saturday night proved she was a great sport after getting slimed (seriously, that green goop looks disgusting!). Stewart, who took home the awards for Favorite Movie Actress and Favorite Female Butt Kicker for her role in The Twilight Saga, wore a tailored blue Osman ensemble.Stewart worked with Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel to create an undone braid that provided a messy and sexy addition to her structured outfit. This look is easy to recreate and was completed using only three products!
THE LOOK: An effortless look that contrasted with the clean lines of Stewart’s outfit
1. On slightly damp hair, apply Fekkai Perfectly Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray from roots to ends.
2. Using a diffuser, blow dry hair and scrunch it with hands to create a rough, voluminous texture.
Wanna get bombshell hair? Try out these tips from this tutorial above!
This is a premium membership content!
The Makeup Sessions Membership brings together my experience as a professional makeup artist, as well as creating a beauty hub where the worlds best makeup artists spill their secrets. I believe you deserve to know how to look your most beautiful with significantly less effort than ever before!
When you're a member, you get:
- Let the makeup blogger team scour the web for you and bring you the best beauty secrets from celebrity makeup artists
- How to recreate celebrity looks for the real world….and in less time.
- View interviews with prominent makeup artists
- Have direct access to the team of beauty experts
Find out more about the membership here
All the madness over New Moon (yes, of course I am going to see it!) got me tearing through my files to find something to post about the luminous Kristen Stewart. And I found something perfect to post in honor of my Twilight loving friends out there. Enjoy!
*Beau Nealson of Beaute Cosmetics created this stunning look for Kristen.
I moisturized using Korress Primer.