Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Be A Member!find out more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
- Beauty Articles
- Beauty Breakdowns
- Beauty for a Cause
- Best Of
- Celebrity Looks
- Cheap and Fabulous
- Contributor Articles
- Daily Beauty News
- Friday Top 5
- Holiday Gift Sets
- Makeup Artist Tips
- Makeup Products
- Makeup Wars!
- New Products
- New York Fashion Week
- Reader Spotlight
- The Beauty Blog Network Weekend Read
- The Beauty Club
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The Makeup Sessions Membership
- The Top Tips for Voluminous Lips, Eyes, and Hair
- Get Gorgeous Brows
- Chloe Mortez Beauty Breakdown
- Membership Special
- Youngblood Hi-DEF Hydrating Mineral Perfect Powder
- The Top 5 Fashion and Beauty Trends for Spring
- 11 tips to help prevent wrinkles!
- The Makeup Blogger Membership April Giveaway
- Best Face and Eye Brightners
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
Product of the Month
Tag Archives: Leonor Greyl
Celebrity hairstylist Peter Butler has been working on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for several years and is a seasoned pro when it comes to working in all kinds of weather conditions! That knowledge came in handy when he traveled to Antarctica for the shoot of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover with Kate Upton. Peter used Leonor Greyl products to create Kate’s look and provided us with a breakdown of how he did it!
“It was a real challenge, the first day we arrived there was a blizzard and I was just thinking that it was all going to be a disaster. Thankfully, the next five days there was sun every day!
GET THE LOOK:
- To create Kate’s look for the cover, I applied Leonor Greyl’s Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice and then began blowing out her hair with a large round brush.
- Then, I applied the Spray Structure Naturelle all over and began curling big sections of her hair with a large barrel curling iron.