For any last minute Halloween ideas, here are some sexy looks from Make Up For Ever!
- Create lighted luminous skin by mixing your HD Foundation shade with white Flash Color. Apply with a brush and buff with the HD Sponge for a transparent effect.
- Smooth and finish with a small amount of HD Micofinishing Powder.
- Highlight the high points of the cheekbones, bridge of nose, and forehead with #967 Star Powder.
- Sculpt the contours of cheeks, temples, and jaw with#165 Eye Shadow.
- Apply #16 Aqua Shadow from lash line to crease, then, layer #61Eye Shadow onto the lid and through the crease to intensify color.
- Apply #8C Aqua Lip to the top and bottom waterline. Line the upper lash line with Aqua Black creating a winged effect at the outer corner of your eye. Apply 25L Aqua Eyes to the bottom lash line then smudge.
- Now, add depth in the crease by applying #163 Eye Shadow through the
crease and re-intensify with Aqua Black.
- Finish lashes with Smoky Extravagant#112 Faux Lash.
- Define lips with #12C Aqua lip. Fill the lips in with #12 Aqua Rouge. Add dripping blood for a freshly feed effect.
Start by laying down a thin amount of spirit gum. Roll two small pieces of plasto wax
into balls. Press flat and lay down over sprit gum, use your fingers to blend edges
into your skin. Then puncture the Plasto Wax with a spatula. To enhance the torn
flesh effect use Flash Color in black to darken punctured area and red around the
outside of the wound for irritation. Finish the effect with Thick Blood.