Spring is all about color and Jamie Chung (the new face of mark cosmetics!)shows us how to look effortlessly stylish in all of spring's hottest shades! mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Jamie’s cover look explaining, “Jamie is a classic beauty so I wanted to stay true to her but with a pop of extra personality! We kept everything fresh and flirty for spring with a little splash of color on the eyes!”
Jamie's Cover Look:
- Sweep mark's Color Swing Mix It Up Palette in the light blue shade (middle) over the lids as well as in the creases.
- Next, apply the dark blue shade (right) at the outer corners of the lid and the yellow shade (left) along the inner corners of the eye.
- Run mark's No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Indigo Girl along the upper lash line.
- Finish the eye, with two coats of mark's Lash Act Build and Define Mascara in Blackest Black.
- Swirl brush over mark's Blooming Pretty Highlighting Face Powder and dust onto apples of the cheeks.
- Apply mark's Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Baby Luv and finish with mark's Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss in Snow Peach for an extra-glossy finish.
This has to be one of my favorite looks, not only because this was created by one of my favorite celebrity makeup artists Jamie Greenberg, but because it was also created using Avon's marc cosmetics. I have always loved Mark because it is affordable, and the quality is amazing. Red carpet beauty for less!"With Kaley's dress, we wanted her makeup to be a little edgier to balance the softness of the florals," Jamie said. The full breakdown of how to get her look is below.
- vbeaute Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Cream,
- vbeaute Undercover Agent Anti-Wrinkle Protecting Serum,
- vbeaute Buying Time Everyday Creme.
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Face Primer,
- mark Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation,
- mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Amped Up
- mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- mark Please Hold Eye Primer,
- mark On The Dot Smokey Palette, using the top right 2 green shades,
- mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeshadow and Liner in Entourage on the top lash line and Avon's Glimmersticks in Emerald on the lower lash line.
- Finished with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
LIPS: mark Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Naturally
If you want to catch Jamie and Kaley in action, than you must (MUST) follow Jamie on her YouTube channel. She is hillarious, and her videos give you a glimpse into what happens behind the scenes.