p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Rosebud Salve
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Glamcor Professional
- Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Care
- “Sex and the City” Carrie Bradshaw/ Sarah Jessica Parker
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer