p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get the Look: COVERGIRL Janelle Monae at Essence Music Festival
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Glamcor Professional