p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Tips on Applying Bridal Eye Makeup for Photos
- Get the Look: Lily James at the Cinderella Premiere
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Glamcor Professional
- Makeup Wars: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
- Reader Spotlight
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!